Monday 19 November 2012

bit better

I managed to edit that chuck of chapter earlier then sloped back to bed for the day.

Started work again at about 6 and have managed to get a very basic structure for the conclusion but am not really happy with what to put in it!

I think I might have overegged the analyses in my chapters a bit and have left myself no scraps for the conclusion!  I dunno, I'll put together what I have and see if threads need pulling together more and then might just send it off as is and get some advice, or start pulling stuff from other chapters to put in it!

Sup said it should reflect the intro (which is, obvs, typical for a conclusion) but the intro has the lit review etc which this just wont have.  Although I suppose it addresses the concerns raised in the lit review so maybe i should focus on that.  A mirror image as it were.  Dunno, tbh I have no new creative knowledge to add.  Am keen to try and write something tho as I don't want to feel I chickened out of a hard bit at this late stage!

Will come back tomorrow hopefully well and full of creative enthusiasm :)

x J

No comments: