Sunday 4 November 2012

Just sat down

Meh.  Today I have been busy so haven't been able to work yet, but am here now.

This morning DB needed to go to the gym and then went food shopping, then after lunch I had a party to take Bean to, and only got back from that at 4.  Got in, had a cuppa tea and a life-changing convo aabout finishing uni, DB leaving work and us all moving house then mooched on up here to start my shift!

DB and bean are downstairs playing with stuff from Bean's party bag.  Am so envious, I want to be down there playing too. 

I will work until I have done 500-700 words or at 8pm, whichever is sooner.  Hoping some nifty copy and pasting will take the sting out if it all for me - I am not in the mood to write original text at all!

And in I plunge...

x J

 

No comments: