Monday 12 November 2012

Another chapter edited

So I have now edited five of the eight chapters I need to do.

Tomorrow I will edit my last contention chapter, then, with intimate and recent knowledge of what all my contentions chapters (and therefore, thesis) are about I will go through my shite discussion chapter and pull out any bits I think will insert into the thesis.  I will then go through my lit review and add the bits from that.  I don't think these bits will change the thesis much, they are just add ons to bits I have already written so won't affect the intros to the chapters or anything.  Phew. 

Then I will need to do the intro and concl (just need to refine the intro and the conclusion is the intro, really) and then, my friends, I am pretty much done!

I really want to have it in for friday.  Should be doable :) (!woot)

Is so weird as I am going through each chapter how small the thesis is starting to feel.  When it is HUGE, but actually, quite small :)

x J

No comments: