Tuesday 6 November 2012

Intention to Submit Form

OM actual G I am filling in my intention to submit form!

This is the standard form I think everyone fills in (not specific to my uni) a month or two before submitting to say they are actually going to hand in, so the dept can scurry round getting your examiners ready for your viva.

Eek!  I have to put my deadline (31 Dec) and my title...  I don't actually know what my title is so am making one up with my Sup's help.  I am too nervy to fill it in for proper, will sleep on it then write it and send it in to Uni tomorrow!

I am actually going to do this!

Eeeeek!

x J

3 comments:

Zalfa said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
ALMOST THERE xxx

Bryallen said...

That's brilliant news! How exciting! Definitely in the final straight now!

Numpty said...

ah weeee!

still too frightened to commit to a title though! ;)

x J