Tuesday 6 November 2012

Busy Bee!

I have been soooo busy, I don't know where the day has gone!

I have, amazingly, practically managed to edit this chapter :)  Am so happy!  I thought it would take a couple of days and would be a huge job, but actually it has been going a-ok.  I have my necessary 8000 words, it has a structure and is a unique chapter (I was worried it would be an amalgamation of the other two and, therefore, superfluous) and says stuff. 

Tomorrow I just need to do the intro and concl, which will be easy as the structure and arguments are all there.  Then it is done!  a whole new chapter!  Then I am editing empirical chapter no. 2.  That should not be too bad a job as it is all written, just needs maybe some more theory and linking to empirical chapters 1 and 3 :)

AND this means I don't have to work tonight!  YAYYAYAYYAYAY!

x J

No comments: