Friday 2 November 2012

Most Pleased

It is nearly time to pack up again...

And I have to say I am really pleased with myself today!

I really struggled this morning, it was so tricky trying to work through the worries I had about how to do these chapters but I stuck at it and didn't get cross with the fact I spent most of it staring into space (thinking space you see :)).

Then I decided I just had to get on with the chapter I had already decided to write and it was such hard going!  Getting into writing a new chapter is the hardest, hardest thing I think about working.  It is so tricky, especially when you have been editing which is MUCH nicer and far more satisfying.  Working out how to write again and stick at it is very challenging.  But I did!  And now I have written about 700 words! 

I don't really know what I am blethering on about but it must be something ok or i wouldn't bother and I am adding quotes from stuff.  At the mo i am working around old writing - one paragraph has turned into 500 words as I flesh it out, which i think is a good thing that needed to be done.  I think I over-edited and it is quite a skeleton on info now.  Wish i could find the old, fleshy draft!

Anyways, just wanted to say I was in a dip but I got out of it - in a day!  what progress!  Am most pleased - even though I still have so much to do I have done the best I can for today and that is all that can be asked for, I think.

Back tomorrow.  (Ug.)

x J

No comments: