Wednesday 21 November 2012

Nearly there

I am soooo nearly there, I can sniff the finishing line...

I am just racing through my recommendations for further research, then I need to go abck through the chapter and write in an intro and little intros to the subheadings.  It is not brill, but it is ok for now.

I have realised that to write a good conclusion I would need to go back through all my chapters and write down contentions I make in each one (i make LOADS of points, some big, some small) and bring them together in this chapter.  But this will take AGES and it would be impossible to read through my chapters without editing them (again) which will take ages too.  At least a week!    So I will stick with my glaringly obvious big conclusions for now.  It has taken 6500 words so far so is fine, once the intro is in etc should be over 7000 which is fab for now.

Am darting off hither and thither now, my concentration is waning in the fever of near-completion.  Am only excited about having some time off tho; the draft itself is rubbish now in my eyes, it needs more editing and finessing (is that a word?!) and stuff.  it seems clunky and stupid.  I dread printing it out, I always hate that in case I spot some glaring error and it is too late to change it (can't be bothered at that stage but my heart still sinks!).

Anyway so will get back on with it :)  YAY!

x J

No comments: